Co-Founder, Board of Directors Chairperson and Executive Director
Our New Home!
22415 Groesbeck Hwy Warren, MI 48089
Vision: A kinder world where all animals’ lives matter
Mission: Lead the no-kill movement by rescuing, rehabilitating, re-homing and providing a place of refuge for homeless dogs, while also providing a haven for the pets belonging to domestic violence survivors.
We Believe In:
- Kindness: We act compassionately to bring happiness and love to animals and people
- Honesty: We are transparent and open in intentions and communication
- Sincerity: We match behavior to beliefs
- Advocacy: We protect the voiceless
- Freedom: We provide a refuge free from abuse, neglect, suffering, apathy and judgment
- Peace: We check ego, anger, negativity and sadness at the door; we are there for the animals
- Create a refuge where dogs receive shelter, food and water, medical care, companionship and love
- Administer best in class medical care for spaying/neutering, and the prevention and treatment of disease
- Develop individualized training plans to address each dog’s unique needs and prepare them for their future loving homes
- Offer communal living and play time for the dogs to promote socialization, emotional and physical development, enrichment, bonding and assistance in overcoming fears
Meet The Team
It takes an army to make this happen; unfortunately, we do not have photos and bios of that army … yet. Stay tuned.
Co-founder, Board of Directors Secretary and Lead Volunteer
Social Media Chairperson