|Breed: Shepherd/Hound mix|
|Date of Birth1: 6/6/2017|
|Weight: 24 lbs|
|Spayed/Neutered: Not yet!|
|Energy Level: Very active and energetic|
|Good with children: Yes, with children of all ages|
|Good with cats: Unknown|
|Good with dogs: Yes, males and females|
- Hazel is a pretty little mixed breed puppy who is just always happy! She is always wagging her tail and bouncing around, and she really enjoys chewing on things.
- Hazel loves playing with other dogs and people and would do well in just about any home up to the task of raising a puppy. She does tend to follow the older, bigger dogs around and follow their lead so would learn her manners quicker in a home with another dog.
- She can be a little protective of food and treats with other dogs so would need to work on that.
- She only weighs about 20 lbs currently and isn’t expected to be much larger full grown.
- She was transferred to I Heart Dogs to avoid being placed on a euthansia list at a shelter that was full