|Breed: Australian Shepherd mix|
|Date of Birth1: 9/15/2017|
|Weight: 10 lbs|
|Spayed/Neutered: Not yet!|
|Energy Level: Very active and energetic|
|Good with children: Yes, with children of all ages|
|Good with cats: Yes|
|Good with dogs: Yes, males and females|
- Autumn is an Australian Shepherd mix (confirmed — her mother was a pure Aussie and her father was a 30 lb Heinz 57 dog).
- She is very sweet and loves attention.
- She enjoys romping around with other dogs and playing with toys.
- Autumn is very smart and follows the lead of other well-mannered dogs, so would learn very quickly in a home with another dog.
- She is a typical who loves to play with toys and explore, and will require basic obedience training.
- While Autumn would be great with children on general basis, she is a herding dog and may not be best suited for younger children.
- Autumn was transferred to us from a shelter that was full.